Cloud Ten Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WhenOreosFly's Moderator Application

4 posters

Go down

WhenOreosFly's Moderator Application Empty WhenOreosFly's Moderator Application

Post by WhenOreosFly Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:59 pm

What is your first name?:
Jacob

What is your in game name?:
WhenOreosFly

What is your steam id?:
STEAM_0:0:104384523

Do you own a mic?:
Yes, I do indeed.

How much time have you spent on the Jailbreak server?:
Well, I have just joined on the server. Do not worry, I am becoming more active as time passes! If this a reason to deny me, that is fine. Do what you wish.

Why do you want to be a moderator?:
I would like to become a staff member for a few reasons. First reason is because I love helping people. This means players AND staff members! I will answer any question that pops up, help people register, and make sure rule breakers get proper punishments! This is for the benefit of everyone who plays on the server. Next, my history with this server. I have had such great times on this sever both as a player and staff, and I would like to get more! I was very sad when I had to leave, because I thought that that was forever. Lucky for me, it wasn't, and I got to come back! I know I may have been a bit immature in the past, but I would like to show you that I can be more mature, and a better staff member in general. Now, since that is out of the way, I would like to be a staff member so I can never be bored on the server. Sometimes I can get a bit bored when sitting at my gym, and not being able to warn people for bad behavior or actions. I would like that to come back to me because I know it is helping the server even MORE then being a player which don't get me wrong, I love to do!

Why should we trust you?:
I think I would be fit for a staff member for a few different reasons. First of all, I am responsible. Although a bit young and I just turned 14, I still find myself responsible for my actions, and a duty to preform, when it needs to be done. I do not procrastinate anything, and will continue to not, because that's what being a good staff member is! Also, I think that my style of staffing would make me a better moderator. I know how to act towards others when it comes to questions, reports and punishments. I love to have fun along with others, but when people start breaking rules and making the server not so fun, I will be strict and give them the proper punishment. Again, I will take time to come out of games or events to help players or punish someone who isn't following the rules. Additionally, my activity can contribute to the factors of me being a better staff member. I am on everyday, except for when I go on vacation, but even then I can get on the forums to check out what's been happening on the server. Lastly, I think the fact of previous experience on other servers even out of Minecraft would make me a better choice. I will explain more about the servers I have staffed on. In conclusion, I think for these reasons I would be a fit member to join the staff team!

Added Information

How I can contribute to the community:
There are too many ways to count on how I could contribute to the community! First of all, I think that my attitude I will put towards the server could increase the factor of the community. I will always give my best attitude to players and staff, no matter my mood out of game. I will not however, I will admit, put a positive attitude towards rule breakers. I don't think people who play and don't abide the rules shouldn't get the respect of me. If this holds me away from the position, then so be it, I have to admit the factor that I may do this whilst being a staff member on CTG. Next, I will be as helpful as I can be. I will answer every question politely, and make sure everyone is comfortable with their experience on the server, and the forums. I will dish out punishments to people who are breaking rules, so they can stop bothering the fun of all the other servers who want to play, cheat-free. Another thing that can help CTG that I do, that doesn't make me better then anyone else, is that I donate money frequently. I don't only donate for the perks, I do it to help the CTG network continue functioning, and to give players a nice, fun and friendly place to play when they need it. To conclude, I think these reasons listed will help positively contribute to the community, in many different ways. I know that I will learn more ways if I become staff, but again, it's your choice, and I respect any reason to deny me!

Thank you!

WhenOreosFly
User

Forum Vape : 6

Back to top Go down

WhenOreosFly's Moderator Application Empty Re: WhenOreosFly's Moderator Application

Post by BryBry Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:04 pm

+1 I know you will get your time up on the server. You do seem very trust-able and all around like a good guy!
BryBry
BryBry
User

Forum Vape : 7

Back to top Go down

WhenOreosFly's Moderator Application Empty Re: WhenOreosFly's Moderator Application

Post by Alaskan Butter Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:42 pm

+1 when you get enough time this +1 will activate

(It will be accepted/denied when you ACTUALLY get enough time, for now it'll stay pending)
Alaskan Butter
Alaskan Butter
User

Forum Vape : 84

https://cloudtengaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhenOreosFly Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Thanks for the support BryBry and Butter, I am trying my best to get on whenever I can!

WhenOreosFly
User

Forum Vape : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by WiseC1213 Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:24 pm

+1, when I see you on more, this will be accepted. I promise.

WiseC1213
User

Forum Vape : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down