Cloud Ten Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter Strike - RP Introduction

Go down

Counter Strike - RP Introduction Empty Counter Strike - RP Introduction

Post by WiseC1213 Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:03 pm

Counter Strike RP is a brand new gamemode coded by Wise for Cloud Ten Gaming's wonderful community! In the recent uproar of brand new serious roleplays, we find that this will be a great step in the right direction. This should bring in brand new players of all ages, and widen our server's population. Let's get into it!

FAQ:

Q: What do I do?

A: Well, you start off as a lowly recruit in the elite branches of America's Counter Terrorism forces, and work your way up the ranks, while trying out for prestigious positions as a Pilot, Commander's assistant, or Motorized Engineer!

Q: What do I do in these sexy positions?

A: While self-explanatory, pilots are required to assist and transport ground troops. Commander's assistants, or "command" are people who are not officers, but are given some authority by the generals to give permission to take off, intercede for troops and commanders, direct troops (when told by officers to do so), and many more! Engineers do the same thing as pilots, but with land vehicles.

Ask more questions in the comments! I will have a set of rules and a more detailed explanation when I have time!

WiseC1213
User

Forum Vape : 53

Back to top Go down